Profile

 Send message
Reputation
35
Awards
Contributions
  • Comments posted35
  • Likes given0
  • Likes received 35
  • Images posted0
  • Replies posted0
  • Price forecasts 0
  • Coin descriptions 0
  • Praise received 0


Showing 1-10 of 35 items.

Aug 9, 2018 It is true that you have joined at a very good time to buy XLM, low price for a great team with a lot of big announcements in coming months.


Aug 7, 2018 Should I buy more, how much is enough?


Aug 6, 2018 US has 10% of total crypto trade. I wonder why we only hear crypto news from there, as if it’s the only country that exist. How about the other 90%?


Aug 3, 2018 Both working fine! Google: "tezos ledger baking" will bring you to the github guide


Aug 2, 2018 This shows how far away Crypto in general is from mainstream/ everyday usage.


Aug 1, 2018 To be realistic, all of those may either be: Denied, Delayed and/or Accepted. Nobody knows for sure. SEC is obviously feeling the pressure, but we must allow them to do their jobs and protect everyone. Nobody wants to be scammed or lose money!


Jul 31, 2018 So in case of PPT do you think there is a chance of price going above $20? because I am still trying to increase my PPT bag


Jul 30, 2018 IMO ledger nano intergration would help with adoption of BitShares but not because there is a particular demand for integration from the community. I see Ledger integration as a form of marketing. It would be good to get the BitShares logo on there.


Jul 27, 2018 Stratis is in rally, hmm, hope a 10x pump after Breeze Privacy Protocol launched.


Jul 26, 2018 What is that, is that the end of Steemit? It was a great project and experiment to decentralize social networks but now is the time to shut down the experiment and to learn from previous mistakes and start Steemit 2.0 . Just kiding, Steemit will rise again,bitcoin also had a funeral on cnbc a month ago and now we”re bullish again.